Skip to content
- To help people discover the gifts and purpose they are designed by God to walk in, train and release them to function in those gifts and purposes.
- To restore confidence, restore the covering of Christ and give identity to the life and ministry of young people through apostolic fathering.
- To raise an apostolic people to establish the government of Christ and occupy different spheres of influence.
- To reconcile broken homes and establish deliverance in marriages and families.
- To raise men and women who will build families that affirm kingdom family values and priorities; families that are strong and stable where the man is repositioned to function in true headship.
- To engage in social works, community development, child welfare programs geared towards societal transformation.
- To establish educational centres and programs that will be established in kingdom principles and practices that will redefine educational and moral values for our generation and the next.